Open House. Open House on Sunday, November 20, 2022 2:00PM - 4:00PM
Please visit my Open House at 2202 6538 NELSON AVE in Burnaby.
Open House on Sunday, November 20, 2022 2:00PM - 4:00PM
MET 2, a modern, LEED Silver certified development built by Concord Pacific. This chic city home is located in the heart of Metrotown, steps away from some of the city’s best dining, entertainment, recreation and one of the fastest growing urban centres in the region. Thus modern, open concept 1 bedroom suite features 8’8” high ceilings throughout, a gourmet kitchen, featuring a stainless-steel appliance package, modern dark cabinetry with quartz countertops, engineered floors, custom closet organizers and cabinet inserts. Light pours in throughout the living space through the tall windows.
Step out onto your oversized covered balcony that is perfect for an after work or weekend BBQ with friends and family. Sweeping views range from New Westminster to Boundary Bay.
Benefits of living at The MET include an amazing, resort quality amenity centre, a pro-active and responsible Strata Council, excellent financial planning and an excellent Developer, Concord Pacific and enhance the value of your investment.
Metrotown is alive and well and this is your opportunity to be part of the region’s growth and amazing lifestyle.
1) Quick Facts and Features
• 1 Bedroom - open concept floorplan
• 8’8” ceilings throughout
• 508 SF interior (strata plan) / Large 8’ x 8’6” covered balcony
• Year Built: 2017
• Property Taxes (2022): $1,590.06
• Pets: 2 cats or dogs or 1 of each
• Rentals: Minimum 90 day term / NO AirBnB, VERBO, etc.
• Strata Fees: $ 293.53/mo. Includes heating and cooling
• One parking stall + 1 secured storage locker
2) The MET Amenities
• Indoor swimming pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room & Sauna
• In-house recreation facility includes Gym, Furnished social lounge,
Karaoke, Mahjong/ping-pong tables, Yoga & Dance studio
• 10-pin Bowling alley, Golf Simulator, putting green, outdoor terrace
• 24-hour concierge and full-time caretaker
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.